Coronavirus Pandemic Update 107: Monoclonal Antibodies for COVID 19 Treatment and Prevention?
Monoclonal antibodies are man-made to act like human antibodies of the immune system. Dr. Seheult of https://www.medcram.com illustrates how monoclonal antibodies have significant potential for COVID-19 treatment and prevention, and how the results of a recent study show promising results. Dr. Seheult also reviews some of the recent trends from COVID-19 infection data.
(This video was recorded on September 18, 2020).
LINKS / REFERENCES:
Johns Hopkins Tracker | https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
Worldometer | https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
San Bernardino County | https://sbcovid19.com
San Bernardino County COVID-19 Dashboard | https://sbcph.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/44bb35c804c44c8281da6d82ee602dff
Nature | https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02633-6
Salt Lake Tribune | https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/09/16/another-cases-covid/
Maui Now | https://mauinow.com/2020/09/16/breaking-hawaiis-pre-travel-testing-program-to-start-oct-15/
Lilly | https://investor.lilly.com/news-releases/news-release-details/lilly-announces-proof-concept-data-neutralizing-antibody-ly
THE MEDCRAM WEBSITE:
Visit us for videos on over 60 medical topics and CME / CEs for medical professionals: https://www.medcram.com
SUBSCRIBE TO THE MEDCRAM YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
Get notified of new videos by hitting the bell icon:
PREVIOUS COVID-19 UPDATES:
Please visit MedCram.com for the full series:
– COVID 19 Update Update 106: Comorbidities and Excess Deaths; Bradykinin and Coronavirus https://youtu.be/_TECf3xSFbU
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 105: FDA Authorized Treatments; COVID 19 Vaccine Update https://youtu.be/01MRRop7OPs
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 104: COVID 19 Reinfection & Immunity https://youtu.be/J9BOs_dR_bI
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 103: Convalescent Plasma Treatment & the FDA; College Campuses Close https://youtu.be/pvmtT_XV4aw
– At Home, Cheap, COVID-19 Tests with Results in 15 Minutes: How to Fix Testing with Dr. Michael Mina https://youtu.be/cP-MHKU_cQE
-Coronavirus Pandemic Update 102: COVID 19 vs. Influenza Symptoms; Sweden; Tocilizumab; Hawaii https://youtu.be/bQrooawwhLI
– COVID-19 Pandemic Update 101: T Cell Immunity vs. Antibodies & Prior Exposure to Other Coronaviruses https://youtu.be/i536vS3z3e8
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 100: Interferon Beta COVID-19 Treatment, and a Retrospective https://youtu.be/W1dA9VhL60A
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 99: “Long Haulers” – Lingering & Long-Term Symptoms After COVID-19 https://youtu.be/tFXr14xmuGw
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 98: At Home COVID-19 Testing – A Possible Breakthrough https://youtu.be/h7Sv_pS8MgQ
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 97: Vitamin D & COVID-19 Immunity, The Endothelium, & Deficiencies https://youtu.be/Mdc7T2UTHBI
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 96: RNA Vaccine; Ivermectin; von Willebrand Factor and COVID-19 https://youtu.be/kk7KNBak-i0
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 95: Widespread Clotting on Autopsy; New COVID-19 Prognostic Data https://youtu.be/bPDVzt79UMU
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 94: Inhaled Steroids COVID-19 Treatment; New Pneumonia in Kazakhstan? https://youtu.be/BG5pEDKbQv0
All coronavirus updates are at MedCram.com (including COVID 19 diagnosis, prevention, treatment, vaccine covid 19, dexamethasone, coronavirus vaccine developments, monoclonal antibodies, convalescent plasma, and more).
We offer many other medical topics (ECG Interpretation, thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, myocardial infarction, hypertension, DKA, influenza, measles, mechanical ventilation, etc.) on our website.
MEDCRAM WORKS WITH MEDICAL PROGRAMS AND HOSPITALS:
MedCram offers group discounts for students and a variety of medical programs, hospitals, and other institutions. Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested.
Roger Seheult, MD
Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
Associate Professor at the University of California, Riverside School of Medicine
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media contact info: https://www.medcram.com/pages/media-contact
Video Produced by Kyle Allred
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Tweets by MedCramVideos
MedCram medical videos are for medical education and exam preparation, and NOT intended to replace recommendations from your doctor.
#COVID19 #SARSCoV2 #MedCram